Sunday, December 28, 2008

WILLIAMS WEDDING "SNEAK PEAK"

Lena's engagement ring is an heirloom of Len's familyWhat a gorgeous bride...even before make-up!I don't know that there are words for this picture...just look at the expressions!
What a Wild & Crazy family...I can say that...it's my family! LOL

Woohoo!

Mrs Marianne & Big Daddy... I just love ya'll!



OH MY GOSH... I could just munch on those little fingers!





I have come to know....the best weddings to photograph are ones that you are a part of the bride and groom's lives.... but it sure is hard to look through the back of the camera with tender tears in your eyes! Lena...Len.... I am so thankful for you both and the love that God has blessed you with for each other!
May He continue to bless you and keep you!
And... thank you for letting me share in your most special & precious day!

No comments: