Monday, December 15, 2008

COOKIE BAKING!
















Now that I am blessed in being able to be home with my children I absolutely cherish times like these (big messes or not)... Grace, Abby and I baked sugar cookies tonight with ALL the toppings! Abby looked like she had a ball sprinkling mounds of stuff on her pan of cookies ... and Grace was so careful shaking her sprinkles over each cookie and putting the pecans in the shape of "M's" on each of hers. I watch all of my children growing so fast before my eyes.. oh how I'd love to keep them between the ages of 2 and 10! I think Jacob is going to be with me on Christmas Eve! Oh I do hope so... I savor the few moments when I have him here at home and with us! Believe it or not... there was once upon a time that Jacob (the 17 year old son) actually baked and sprinkled with Mommy too! LOL

1 comment:

Carolina John said...

The best cookies take the following ingredients:

sugar
chocolate chips
babies
love

looks like fun! see you soon.