Saturday, October 25, 2008

MAKIN' MEMORIES!

Today has been the most ideal "Fall Saturday"... what started out with rain turned into an absolutely gorgeous day on horseback with Grace and Mary Kathryn!! We rode for about 3 hours and totally enjoyed ourselves... I look at them at the ages they are now and think to myself - it's not gonna be long and they will not want to go ride with me. I try and soak up every minute of it! I'll be glad when Kricket's big enough to go ride with us! I miss Jacob a lot when we are riding... oh' teenagers... I tell ya'! I repeat to myself quite often.... MAKING MEMORIES!

1 comment:

Carolina John said...

Riding horses? You know better than to do such crap on a saturday. JK We had a garage sale in the morning and got in an 11 mile run in the afternoon!@!? nuts. but it was a great saturday.