Monday, October 27, 2008

GRACE'S PHOTOGRAPHY














I sat tonight listening to Grace describing all of her photos to her Dad as she put them on my laptop and I heard her say ... I want to share that one with Mom. I just smiled to myself! There are so many times after I take pictures that the ONLY person I want to share them with is ... my Mama! I want to hear that approval and acceptance that only she can give... those compliments that if someone else told me... it wouldn't matter as much! To know that I am becoming that same person in Grace's life just made me smile!!
Thought I'd share these photos with ya'll... these are straight from "her" camera (my back up D40)... I was quite impressed with her lines and angle... but then again I am just a little biased since I'm her Mama! LOL

1 comment:

Carolina John said...

Gracie took those? wow, she's pretty good. I like the focal points and framing.

and I'm going to hold you mom hostage here for a couple more days. She actually got one of my young'uns to eat last night!